mardi 6 octobre 2015

Vidéo du traditionnel irlandais Star of the county down - concert de BogZH Celtic Cats ! à Mauves-sur-Loire (44)

Vidéo du traditionnel irlandais Star of the county down - concert de BogZH Celtic Cats ! à Mauves-sur-Loire (44)


Voici une nouvelle vidéo du groupe BogZH Celtic Cats ! avec le titre "Star of the county down", il s'agit d'une chanson traditionnelle irlandaise ...

Cette vidéo a été filmée lors du concert du groupe au port de Mauves-sur-Loire en Loire-Atlantique à l'issue de la journée "Rencontre marinière" organisée par l'association la Loire à contre-courant le 5 septembre 2015...

La sonorisation de ce concert a été assurée de main de maître par "Banco", un pro du son qui nous a en effet réalisé un super travail ...

Vous pouvez voir d'autres vidéos du groupe BogZH Celtic Cats ! sur la page suivante de ce blog : http://gillesh-breizh.blogspot.com/p/videos.html

La vidéo dans la playlist Youtube


 

Le titre a été joué pour la première fois sur scène par le groupe  le 14 mars 2015 pour la fête de la St Patrick au Puiset-Doré dans le Maine-et-Loire ...

Le texte :


Near Banbridge town, in the County Down
One morning in July 
Down a boreen green came a sweet colleen 
And she smiled as she passed me by. 
She looked so sweet from her two white feet 
To the sheen of her nut-brown hair 
Such a coaxing elf, I'd to shake myself 
To make sure I was standing there. 

Chorus  : From Bantry Bay up to Derry Quay 
And from Galway to Dublin town 
No maid I've seen like the sweet colleen 
That I met in the County Down. 

As she onward sped I shook my head 
And I gazed with a feeling rare 
And I said, says I, to a passerby 
"Who's the maid with the nut-brown hair?" 
He smiled at me, and with pride says he, 
"That's the gem of Ireland's crown. 
She's young Rosie McCann from the banks of the Bann 
She's the star of the County Down." 

Chorus 

I've travelled a bit, but never was hit 
Since my roving career began 
But fair and square I surrendered there 
To the charms of young Rose McCann. 
I'd a heart to let and no tenant yet 
Did I meet with in shawl or gown 
But in she went and I asked no rent 
From the star of the County Down. 

Chorus 

At the crossroads fair I'll be surely there 
And I'll dress in my Sunday clothes 
And I'll try sheep's eyes, and deludhering lies 
On the heart of the nut-brown rose. 
No pipe I'll smoke, no horse I'll yoke 
Though with rust my plow turns brown 
Till a smiling bride by my own fireside 
Sits the star of the County Down. 

Chorus


Gilles H. : +33 (0)628 362 994
BogZH Celtic Cats ! ... Rock, Rage & celtic swing / Naoned, Breizh

Rock 'n' Roll Celtique Punk - Folk

Page Facebook de BogZH Celtic Cats !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour,
Merci pour votre commentaire, il sera soumis à validation avant publication éventuelle en fonction de sa nature, de son contenu.
Cordialement,
Gilles
BogZH Celtic Cats ! www.BogZH.com